THE GANG OK [ID]


Are there any fans of electronic music from Denmark here? I hope so. Here's a new treat for you!

If I'd like to tell you my first thought, when I heard The Gang OK, I'd have to use a language... oh, screw it, I'll to it - I thought "Fuck me, this is great!". 

Now, sorry for the ugly words. But they describe not-ugly-at-all feeling of surprise and excitement that The Gang OK woke up at me. 

Surprise, because they sound really fresh and different. 

Excitement, because they look for inspiration in the good source of classic around-house-sounds, I'd say. Although I'm not an expert. I just know that my body started to move and my heart became a bit more vivid when I turned on The Gang OK 20 minutes mix of their music on YT called "Location 1". 


 
Vibrant, vivid, but elegant collection of sounds and beats. For me - truly fresh in a way I can't explain. You can hear they live their music. There's nothing more to do than enjoy it and look for more from The Gang OK. There's not much info about them so far, but I believe their time will come very soon.

At the end of this post I have to confess something to you: I started an affair with "Location 1". We meet every Friday night. Try on Saturdays, while Friday is my day.  



WHAT? WHERE? HOW?

Facebook
YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment